Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chores

Setting, Mom setting the table for supper. Child, anxious for dinner, wants to sit at the table 15 minutes before the food is ready.

Mom: Go make your bed, you left it unmade all day.

Child: Oooohhhhhhh (whiney).

Mom: You know that is something you are supposed to finish before school in the morning. Don't whine.

Child goes into bedroom. Mom sets table and calls family to supper.

After dinner, Mom sees this:I know it is harder for him to make his bed when it is against the wall, but even taking that into account, this is not going to pass inspection! Poor kid will not be happy with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seeing the rest of his room so neat makes me jealous. I will try and send a pic of Kayla's room. I don't know how you do it. Her room is literally destroyed hours after it is cleaned.