This morning I was treated to a radio commercial paid for by Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner. She used John Glenn to speak to Ohioans and tell then they should vote with confidence that the system is fair and the elections officials are hard working.
I'm incredulous. It seems to me, if you need to spend the money to advertise that Ohioans should believe the system is fair, there is actually a huge problem.
This follows just a couple of days after Jennifer Brunner said the Ohio registered voter database is so poorly constructed that if the system had to be tested it would crash.
What I'm really feeling can hardly be described as confidence.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm with you on the lack of confidence in general. I think the pollster are underestimating turnout, and they aren't prepared with paper ballots, etc. *sigh*
Post a Comment