The car wash was a big success, but so early in the season I did not have sun block on the brain and the Artist suffered for it. She held signs and washed cars for nearly four hours yesterday, so today she is bright pink.
The Engineer might still be contagious, so I did not have him help his classmates at the car wash. He did get to enjoy some outdoor time while Daddy was home with him. The practiced with his pitching machine in the morning.
When I came home from errands, I got to see him take a few pitches. And I also saw this:
After lunch, the Engineer went out again, this time to play croquet. And when the neighbors came back out they were enjoying snacks and watching the sporting action.
These kids have been exposed to the Engineer during his whole illness, so we saw no harm in inviting them to play along. The three of them had a grand time.


1 comment:
oh your yard looks so nice. it is still not the warmest here and the grass is still not green and the trees are just getting their leaves. also the flowers are not yet bloomed. ooohhh, i wish it would warm up, i wish it would warm up. lol
Post a Comment