Thursday, April 16, 2009

TEA Party in Cleveland

Yesterday was cold, gray and damp, a perfect day for a hot cup of tea. But instead we went to a full fledged tea party along with around 5000 other folks from northeast Ohio.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good for you all! Great pictures! I wanted to go to a tea party, but between having to finish the taxes, attend a funeral, take my son to the orthodontist, and tend to sick children, it just wasn't happening. I was there in spirit, though!

hakucho said...

We wanted to go to the tea party in Boston...home of the original tea party, but we couldn't make it as our son's jazz band concert was at the same time :( Hard to be in two places at once!

Glad you were able to go :)

Gary said...

Awesome! I couldn't get out of work to go to Houston for a Tea Party. I was bummed. Way to go guys!