Friday, January 30, 2009

Superbowl

Each year since taking an excellent public relations class in college, I've eagerly awaited the Superbowl ads.

I printed my score sheet from Spotbowl dot com and I plan to vote at the same site on Monday. Hopefully I can add my voice to the choir that votes against tasteless, childish ads that are not funny. Those ads make sitting through the game (when your team is not in it) a real drag.

But even more than that I hope to see something great like the Bohemian Rhapsody Mountain Dew ad from 2000. I also expect great things from Budweiser and their Clydesdales. Coke has has come winners and some duds. This year, when they are introducing a new tag line, I'm hoping for a winner.

2 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

I love that Bohemian Rhapsody ad. Mr. BTEG is of course looking forward to the game because his team is in it. :(

Gina said...

Even when my team plays, I find the ads difficult to endure. Need I say that I'm looking forward to the game?