I am thrilled that the meager half hour I can give the kids for recess does not lose ten minutes to donning coats and boots. I am happy they are playing together rather than arguing together. I'm glad they are excited about recess rather than pouting that they need to do something outdoors. And on the really yucky outdoor days I'm glad their recess is active. It is 100 times better than watching TV shows on stations that frequently don't come in well at our address.
And if you're getting the impression I'm happy about it, you should hear the kids!


6 comments:
Santa is very clever! Have you done any Wii-ing?
How did the green wii-mote and chuck get over there??
:-)
Wii is cool!
Hi Scott,
We picked up the green remote covers when we bought the extra remote and nunchuck. I think the chuck and the covers came from Target. They were out of extra remotes, but Game stop had tons in stock that day.
Yes, but...The Artist has the green one. That was the stumper!
:-)
Oh, got it! The Engineer was playing alone first with the main remote. The Artist joined in later for a two player game.
Very cool. They will have a blast. Its definately more family friendly than my Playstation 3, but I have a ridiculous amount of trouble with that controller. I am "old school" and will probably never change. Have fun!
Post a Comment