Both the Artist and the Engineer had roles in the demo, so it was very exciting for the two of them. As I try to think back, this may be the first time the Engineer has been on stage, performing before an audience.
Both children did a great job and in fact, everyone who participated gave a fine performance. I'll also compliment those who organized our booth and our participation. It was a lot to coordinate, and our booth looked great! Unfortunately, my photo is not focused.
Then the first half was over. It was time to leave the stage while a dance group performed. During our down time, we had a small area cordoned off in front of our booth. Anyone who wanted to break boards was given opportunity here, and when the line died down, some of our students performed some techniques. Here the Artist is doing one of the forms she will need for her next belt test.
I've had mixed luck with loading video in the past, so I'll try it in a separate post. Stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment