Until today, the Artist's seventh grade chemistry class has involved only reading, note taking, & making diagrams. Finally today she got to crack open the chemistry kit -- that big, enticing box that has been sitting on the shelf for a couple of months.
She was assigned to conduct the first four experiments in the book this week. Her excitement, and mine, waned a little when she read (and I recalled) that today's work was just preparing a solution that needs to rest for 24 hours before we use it.
Nonetheless, she had fun trying on the goggles, wearing her gloves and playing with the test tubes.
In other subjects I'm humbled by my son. The Rosetta Stone German lesson we are working on he just passed with 98%. On Saturday I got an 88%, thus failing the lesson. So I need to do it again! I have my work cut out for me.


1 comment:
I was also bothering you when you were taking the test.
Post a Comment