In March I walked 19.31 miles, only slightly more than the 19.20 in February. I also shoveled a lot of snow early in the month. Especially the day Rick and I had to clear 4-6 inches of the stuff every three hours because we were expecting guests!
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Audrey Cardigan
I added more buttons than the pattern calls for because I want to wear the sweater as a top.
Last night I found a spool of thread in my grandmother's spool chest that is a closer match than I could have hoped for. I used that to attach the shoulder pads. I'm thrilled with the way the buttons look, and I found the perfect tank to wear under it on Ebay for 99 cents. The yarn has such a luxurious feel -- I'm glad we still have a few colder days left so I can begin enjoying the wearing of this garment right away.
The yarn is Knit Picks Cadena in Neptune; 70% wool, 30% superfine alpaca. I used nearly 8 skeins.
In March I walked 19.31 miles, only slightly more than the 19.20 in February. I also shoveled a lot of snow early in the month. Especially the day Rick and I had to clear 4-6 inches of the stuff every three hours because we were expecting guests!
Our kids and the neighbor's kids both spent an afternoon sledding down the slopes in our back yards!
At the urging of Mossback Meadow I changed the 45 ยบ push ups I'd been doing to traditional push ups, and made a little more commitment to actually do them, at least on the days that I walk. I'm still plateauing at 9.
In March I walked 19.31 miles, only slightly more than the 19.20 in February. I also shoveled a lot of snow early in the month. Especially the day Rick and I had to clear 4-6 inches of the stuff every three hours because we were expecting guests!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Really lovely - that's my favorite color.
Your Audrey is absolutely gorgeous! I think the extra buttons are perfect. Nine regular push-ups? I am IMPRESSED.
Your sweater is gorgeous!! Very dressy with the fancy buttons. You should be proud...very proud :)
What a lovely sweater - you did a great job! The cable shaping is really pretty!
Post a Comment