The little bit of knitting I did on the trip was limited to dish cloths I could leave for my hostess. I also came home with a list of more people to knit for! I met one cousin's oldest child for the first time since he has become an adult, and I was pleased to also meet his wife and little girl for the first time. I was delighted with each of them!
My cousin who hosted us has boys the same ages as my children, so playmates were never wanting and everyone got along wonderfully.
My dear Rick was unable to join us, but he gave me a beautiful welcome home.


3 comments:
I'm sorry for your loss. Why is it that we only get together with the "whole family" whenever there is a funeral? I know it's important during those times to be together, and so nice to see everybody, though such sad circumstances...
You all have our sympathy.
And, Rick - Way to go!
So sorry for your loss. I bet your hostess was pleased with your handknit cloths :)
Post a Comment