Happy early birthday! Enjoy your celebration!
Happy Birthday Marie - and many more.
Happy Birthday. What a wonderful surprise. Those pears look succulent.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Marie!! Only a day late... Those pears were grown right here in our back yard. Harry and David is probably the largest employer in Medford. Have a very Merry Christmas! Love Always, Tom R.
Hi Tom & Steph! I thought of you right away when I saw the return address!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy early birthday! Enjoy your celebration!
Happy Birthday Marie - and many more.
Happy Birthday. What a wonderful surprise. Those pears look succulent.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Marie!! Only a day late... Those pears were grown right here in our back yard. Harry and David is probably the largest employer in Medford. Have a very Merry Christmas! Love Always, Tom R.
Hi Tom & Steph! I thought of you right away when I saw the return address!
Post a Comment