She has worked hard and put a lot of thought into preparing for her test. She did not spar with the class last night and she went to bed early to be ready. I'm not sure how well she actually slept though!
Today she will take about 5 hours to demonstrate her skills and answer questions for her instructors. Next month, we hope to have a happy result.
This photo was taken at a tournament a few years ago.
I'm reminded of how I felt when I was first invited to go on point by my ballet mistress. Dance was different, better, from that point on. I worked harder after I went on pointe than I ever did before. I have a feeling something similar will be happening for the Artist with her martial art.


2 comments:
What an exciting day! And what an accomplishment to have come so far! My daughter just took her first Tae Kwon Do class this summer. She is a yellow belt now. :-) Still a ways to go to get to black!
How exciting. Please let us know how The Artist did!
Post a Comment