This will be an atypical Independence Day at our house. Rick is leaving us for the weekend to If hard rock is your thing, check them out!
After yesterday's storms the kids were able to play outdoors for a while. They had some wet games of croquet and then they took to baseball. A little batting practice and lots of practice fielding grounders bouncing back from the garage doors.
If the weather holds for tonight the kids and I will be able to watch fireworks from my bedroom. The Engineer, still sensitive to loud noises, prefers it that way.


2 comments:
Happy Fourth to you, too!
Hope you husband has fun :)
(I bet you wish you could tag along too?)
Oh no Hakucho! Hard rock is not a favorite for me. I would quickly turn into a poor sport and everyone would wish I had stayed home.
Post a Comment