Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blurt Shirts!

Saying what's on your mind never looked so good.

My husband, aka the Quipper, has begun putting his quips to work for himself with the opening of his tee shirt store at www.Blurt-Shirts.com.

He has several departments available now, some in development, and more ideas in the hopper all the time. My favorites, and I think his favorites too, are the political shirts, specifically his Revolution 2010 line. Here's one of my favorites from the Revolution 2010 line.
He also features a line of Lutheran shirts:
At the moment Rick is developing some lines of humorous shirts. I can't wait for you to see them! They really tickle my funny bone and I think they will be attention-getting and popular too. Be first to see them when they are available: sign up for the free newsletter at the lower left of this page.

Other topics include global warming, sports, and music. Check them out!

No comments: