We've enjoyed some wonderfully warm days this week, but the accompanying low cloud cover and the ambient city light around 8 pm hindered our spying Polaris. If fact we've seen nothing but airplanes and Venus, and the occasional star that I can't place because I know so few of them.
Eventually this science project will be finished. I hate having unfinished work hanging over my head, and it bothers me to have this unfinished, but it does not seem to bother the Artist too much.
For now I'm thankful our old oak trees are late to get their leaf buds each spring (compared to other types of in our area).
The Artist is curious to see how her device determines latitude compared to actual results she will look up on the Internet.
In the mean time, the Artist has begun a fun project -- a hook rug kit. She is looking forward to seeing how we will turn the finished project into a rug or a pillow, she's not yet decided which.
And the Engineer has made great use of his Legos.


1 comment:
Regarding the heavens above, this free program is fantastic and enjoyable for seeing and learning the stars and stuff.
Post a Comment