Shopp-ing lists, groce-ry stores,
Driv-ing through the snow,
Oh what fun
To menu plan...
Yesterday got away from me and I never got a chance to post. When Rick is home from work, I rarely get a chance to look at the computer.
But yesterday evening all the hustle and bustle of the day was gone. We lit the fire and enjoyed a quiet evening together.

I didn't even pick up the knitting needles until about 11 p.m. But I did get to enjoy a thoughtful gift from my brother-and-soon-to-be-sister-in-law.

A subscription to Knitters! I found lots to whet the appetite.

It has been a while since I have done any intarsia work and there are a number of projects here that can entice me back into it.
2 comments:
Glad you got some relaxation! Love the gift you got...such a thoughtful one :)
happy knitting with all your new ideas :)
what a nice gift!
Post a Comment