Friday, December 14, 2007

Leaf Pullover Completed

The Leaf Pullover sweater for the Artist is supposed to be embellished with two leaves tacked at the neckline. They are now in place and it is truly a finished product. With some extra yarn I tweaked the Faithful Companion headband pattern from KnitPicks to have an eyelet edging similar to the garment and coordinate with the sweater. I hope she enjoys them!

4 comments:

hakucho said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Oh, how I wish I could knit beautiful sweaters like you!!!

Marie N. said...

Hi Hakucho,

There is a lot of biting the lip and ripping back involved in my case. I think that is why I use the lifelines so much.

Gina said...

Perfection! The leaves are a wonderful touch. I think she'll adore wearing the sweater and headband.

Anonymous said...

she looked GREAT last week!
You all did! you are really talented.
:o)