Monday, December 31, 2007

Labels

I have some hand sewing ahead of me! Some people gave me these labels for my birthday and for Christmas.And this is a pile of sweaters I have made, many of which now have a safety pin indicating the back of the neck. This is much more fun than sewing buttons or fixing hems! I'm also wearing an every-day sweater I finished last night. It is a navy yoke sweater with a brick and yellow yoke. I love the colors, and it is comfortable. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

hakucho said...

Labels for your sweaters...that's great. That's such a thoughtful gift!

Your latest sweater creation is beautiful. You always amaze me with how wonderful your sweaters always turn out :)

Lots of happy knitting in 2008 :)

Gina said...

I love those colors! What a great combination! The labels are a fantastic idea.
Happy New Year!