One media outlet announced there were about 2500 people there. I think that was about right. It was definitely smaller than the April 15th Cleveland Tea Party. Today, there are several area suburbs that have local tea parties going. I have a feeling they will be better attended, as they are on the fourth of July.
Tom Ganley, candidate for senate, spoke to the group too. I very much enjoyed hearing him! It is a shame he is running as a Republican. The Ohio Republican party will not support him because he did not lick their boots. The crowd, full of all political parties who are angry at the taxation and socialism coming from Washington DC were eager to hear him and received his message very well.
As always, there were many poignant signs from a variety of protesters. Here are just a few.


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing about your tea party! It's encouraging to see people standing up to be heard. I pray the Congress listens (since the president clearly won't).
Post a Comment