On my way downstairs again, I looked at the stairway window. Jack Frost has been busy and his handiwork is evident everywhere!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
How Cold Is It?
I've never seen this before! Of course, I usually don't hang out in my attic in sub-zero temperatures either. When I packed away the curtains that used to hang in my bathroom I noticed every little nail head covered with a thick frost. I thought this would be a great subject for some art photography.
What I ended up proving (yet again) is that I'm not an art photographer. If this girl, Cursed Photographer, had been visiting me I bet she could have made something really beautiful from frosty roof nails poking through the ceiling.
On my way downstairs again, I looked at the stairway window. Jack Frost has been busy and his handiwork is evident everywhere!
On my way downstairs again, I looked at the stairway window. Jack Frost has been busy and his handiwork is evident everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The daffodils that were in full bloom on January 12th in my front garden are now dead because of the cold and frost! We're predicted snow tomorrow...I'll have to go into my attic and check the nails in the roof!
Oh Happy (belated)Birthday to your Dad! Nearly on the same day as your truly.
In Little House in the Big Woods the girls look up at the frosty nails. Tell the kids it's just like Laura and Mary.
wow that sure looks cold.
*kate grins smugly*
just jokes, i know that the tables will be turned in a few months lol.
Post a Comment