Wednesday, September 05, 2007

In the Tall Grass

I took these photos months ago when we visited friends in Oberlin. They have not yet begun to build on their property there and the land is covered in three foot tall grasses and brush.

I'm trying the video upload for the first time, so in case it does not work, the photos give you an idea of how tall the grass was.
Do you know how hard it is to get four excited children to stand up and have their photo taken at the same time? I had no idea.



1 comment:

Presbytera said...

The video worked just fine -- much better than the kids cooperated : )

I'll have to post a video of Saranita walking....if I can remember NOT to turn the camera sideways -- I have quite a few of her walking and talking sideways already : (