Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Late to the Party...

...But still so glad to be here!
How about that Tribe!!!
The bull pen runs toward to diamond to join the celebration.

The day was beautiful. Westbrook had a career high strike out game. The crowd was excited. Here are some of my favorite shots.

John Adams drumming the Tribe on to victory. He
is standing
to the right of his drum under the
"of" in the Budweiser sign.


Next year the upper deck facing will sport
another flag. Lets make it a gold one!


The family enjoys the game.


The central division championship flag is raised!


The statue of Bob Feller is dressed for
the occasion. Bob Feller, in the flesh, was in the
owner's box wearing the same shirt .


Horns were blasting, fans were whooping it up, drivers and pedestrians were waving their caps and posters (handed out at the exits) to each other. It was a loud walk back to the car. The Engineer walked the whole way with his ears covered.

2 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

I can't even pretend that I'm a baseball fan, but we did have the game on as we drove around Cleveland on Sunday en route to home. It was good knitting time for me.
It's always fun to be on the winning side (go Bucks!)

Babette said...

I had to stop by when I heard the news! What a great looking family you have! Does this count as an educational field trip? ;~)