I completed quite a few rows yesterday while the Rick, Die Schreiben von Schreiber and the Browns watched the Steelers play a football game. I was in the room and the sound was on the TV, but I soon learned I really didn't need to concern myself with taking my eyes off my knitting to see the screen.
Did anyone see video footage of Brady Quinn on the sideline? He was taking notes at his clip board during the game. Imagine the captions a still photo from that footage could generate! The three adults each tossed out five or six captions yesterday and I don't remember who said what right now so I'll open it up to you all for ideas. Have fun!


2 comments:
Gina,
I imagine you are thrilled with yesterday's football game or not particularly a football fan!
It won't be long now...just beautiful. Keep up the great work!!!
happy knitting :)
Post a Comment