Monday, September 24, 2007

Best News!

My Brother in Law, Paul, asked his girlfriend while on stage at the end of his concert...
...and she said yes! The audience whistled and cheered. Everyone in our family and all Paul's friends are thrilled this has happened and we happily look forward to a wedding.

That's a great way to start your first American national tour. From here, my bil's band, Elegantly Wasted, traveled east to Buffalo and Brooklyn, NY, then south giving some concerts on the way to Alabama before heading back through Kansas City to Los Angeles. In all about a dozen concerts, similar to the tours they've done overseas.

This began a whirlwind weekend for the family. I'm so glad Rick is home from work today to recover.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Wonderful news! Pass along my congratulations.

Mrs. Britty said...

Catching up on your blog today. And I must say, I'm thrilled as well! =)

I'm having a blast beginning to plan this wedding. Thankfully, my best friend is getting married this Saturday and we've had this last year to figure out how to go about planning a wedding, with no prior experience. This will be fun.