Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reading

How to tell whether your daughter likes this week's reading book:She cannot put it down, even for meals!

The Artist completed the nearly 300 fine print pages in three days. She does not know it yet, but I found some of the King Arthur legend books on tape at the library. The children and I had so much fun with books on tape this summer, I'm hoping they will enjoy this set with me too.
And just for the Engineer I found some Arthurian legends in the juvenile collection at the library. I have not opened them yet to see if these are books he will read to me (for reading) or if I will read them to him (for history). As I brought home a handful of books there are probably some of each in there.

1 comment:

Lotzastitches said...

Seeing anything about King Arthur makes me break out in song....
"Camelot, Camelot...I know it sounds a bit bizarre..."