I seem to be saying "maybe this summer" a lot these days. My latest summer project will be to move our school room out of the dining room and upstairs to a smaller but dedicated-to- school space.
In the fall I'll have two students, K and 4th grade. It is ever so tiresome to have to clear school out of the way to make lunch at the dining table (our home's only eating space) and then get back to school when lunch is over.
(Wasted too much time trying to insert nifty photo here)
Browsing for a 4' x 2' school table yielded some good possibilities including some adjustable height tables that will probably result in improved penmanship. Prices were reasonable too. After putting in a table I'll have to move toys from a bookshelf and replace them with school books.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That sounds like fun. I love re-arranging rooms.
We've never been able to have a dedicated school space. I have to put everyone in different rooms so they don't fight. : /
Post a Comment