Saturday, March 18, 2006

Some Photo Success at Last!

Thank you, dh, for the tutorial! I hope to be able to move forward on my own now.


This above is the beginning of my first sweater. Here you can see about 10" of the back. So far the pattern is easy. We'll see what happens when I need to change the shaping for the arms.


This is a scarf I made for my boy who loves green. his first scarf was too loosely knit and it pulled in the zipper of his coat. This is blue and green held together throughout with a simple knit and purl pattern. The weave was very tight, so for the middle third I changed to a larger size needle for comfort around the neck. I'm very pleased with the result.

2 comments:

Lene said...

It is going to be so fun to follow your life and knitting through your blog!

I have to try this recipe you gave. And the sweater is looking so good.

Hugs!!

Genuine Lustre said...

Heeeeeeeeey! Welcome to the world of blogging. Looks like good work coming off your needles.
And what is this about a winter storm arriving on the first day of spring? You might be wearing those Fuzzy Feet for months to come.