Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Almost Done

I had originally hoped this bathroom remodel that we began the first full week of February would be completed by now. At least today I can report that it is almost done.

The wallpaper boarder arrived in the mail yesterday. A new shower head is expected any day because the original we ordered is no longer available and the contractor's guess, this nice looking but ineffective rain-shower-type head does not allow enough pressure to rinse shampoo from hair.And the exterior trim on the new glass block window needs to be put in place and caulked or weatherstripped or whatever is conventionally done for new glass block windows.It looks like the Quipper and I are not the only ones pleased with the new room. We just show it in different ways!

5 comments:

Scott said...

Looking gooood!

:-)

Barb the Evil Genius said...

And I thought only dogs did that! Our cats just fall in and then try to scramble out of the wet porcelain receptacle.

The bathroom looks like it will be gorgeous, but then, blue is my favorite color. Strong water pressure is so important in the shower, isn't it?

Jenny said...

I'm glad everyone doesn't have to sip from the toilet to show their approval.

Scribbit said...

Good to know, I'd wanted to replace our showerhead and I definately won't go with that model.

Kim said...

It looks great! I really like the glass block window. I've always wanted one of those showerheads, I guess they're more for looks or someone with no hair :)