Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sigh...Almost Time

I have Spring Fever! The hint of warm weather on Saturday and the expectation of it today have combined with baseball on the radio. Together they have stolen my ability to concentrate on school or my willingness to try.
Thanks, WTAM for the spring training photo.

This week will be filled with cleaning. The messy parts of the new bathroom are completed, and there are piles of drywall dust all over the first floor to prove it. I was able to do spring cleaning in one room so far and now I want to get the rest over with.

Last night we got a call that my mother-in-law was taken to the emergency room. She was admitted, and today I'll be driving my f-i-l over to spend time with her then the kids and I need to leave to fulfill a commitment I have for the afternoon.

The kids are itching to go ride their bikes and I'm inclined to let them. After an insomnia-filled evening, in addition to the spring fever, I'm in no condition to teach. And it supposed to be in the upper 60ºs F today. I wonder if today's baseball game will be on the radio....

2 comments:

Barb the Evil Genius said...

This weather is not really good for getting anything productive done, is it?

I'm afraid to hope the Indians do well this year. :(

Anonymous said...

We totally blew off this day. Don't worry, rain and cold are coming back. - P.E.