In the continuing saga of the always-progressing but never-complete bathroom, we have made some progress. Most of the towel bars, shelves, etc. have come in and the Quipper has installed them. We have one cupboard yet to order and one towel bar to pick up from the dealer and install.
I was able to compete another little finishing touch a few days ago. Now instead of seeing this on top of the toilet tank

We get to see this instead.

Much better with the little nicety, eh?
After a brief search through my stash and a web search that brought me to the
Hakucho knit blog for a pattern, I was set. Many thanks,
Hakucho! Her pattern was easy to follow, and I am most pleased with the result.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm thinking of buying or making a new bath mat as the current one has some bleach stains on it. But that is very low on the
priority list. There are numerous sweaters and socks in my knitting queue first.
5 comments:
You ballband toilet paper cover is perfect! It really finishes off your new bathroom beautifully :)
Need a bathmat...knit one! You could make a ballband one to match :)
Check out the Mason Dixon book and it's KAL blog:
http://www.masondixonkal.blogspot.com/
http://masondixonkal.blogspot.com/2006/08/ballband-bathmat-details.html
happy knitting :)
What a cute cover! :)
MarieN!
It looks nice. But what happened to the TP? You still need a place for the TP.
The cover looks nice :-))
Very cute!
Post a Comment