Friday, March 09, 2007

Euphoria

Today I get to experience the euphoria of project completion and the anticipation of beginning another project. Early this morning I wove in the ends and put on my new Milanese socks from MagKnits. Tonight I'll begin swatching to make the Pomatomus Socks from Knitty.com.

Lately, The Engineer has been reviewing German language material on our language program rather than learning new material. He has completed more lessons than the rest of the family. So while we all catch up, he is reviewing. He is most pleased with the function that shows his voice print and grades his pronunciation. Here he is, at it again.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I like that voice print feature! Which language program is that? Great socks. Can you join with some other knitters and send me some positive knitting/finishing vibes? It's been a rough few days with the needles. Thanks.

Marie N. said...

Hi Gina,

Think of how rewarding it will be to wear the Bella knit -- well, that's what works for me. Good luck!

The language program is Rosetta Stone. All four of us in my family have started using it, and we find it very thorough. The home school edition has a study guide and worksheets to supplement what is learned on the PC. Unfortunately I have not gotten through as many lessons as my kids, so they know more about it than I do!