Sunday, March 11, 2007

Two Anniversaries

Today is Mach 11th!!! Nineteen years ago today my Sweetheart and I started dating. Well, not really dating, but having dinner together every night. He was working full time and going to school full time at night, and I was in school full time days so we had little time together. But in sharing those meals we learned a lot about each other. And the rest is history.For the last year I have been keeping this blog as a kind of family and knitting journal for my children to enjoy when they are older.
Thank you, Favorite Apron, for encouraging me to blog. I never imagined I'd enjoy it so much.

6 comments:

RPW said...

Happy Anniversary

Gina said...

Happy Anniversary! Apparently, March is a good month for meeting Mr. Wonderful.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Happy anniversary!

Designated Knitter said...

Happy Anniversary!

And great job on the socks - I'm behind on commenting, but they look great!

Babette said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Quipper and your blog!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww. : )
- P.E.