They were looking forward to this project for a week. The Artist had used the time to consider what she would paint. For all I know, the Engineer did too. He announced that he was going to paint his "green".
Monday, October 29, 2007
Frescoes
Friday was the big day when the kids finally got to take to the water colors and paint their frescoes. It took a long time for the plaster to dry compared to what I remember from four years ago when the Artist was in first grade, but I think it was worth the wait.

They were looking forward to this project for a week. The Artist had used the time to consider what she would paint. For all I know, the Engineer did too. He announced that he was going to paint his "green".
I encouraged him to make a picture of something, and he opted for a self portrait.

The weekend was also filled with some outdoor play while it was still warm enough to wear the lighter jackets. The kids raked leaves into great grand piles and jumped in. The Artist also go the Engineer to cooperate this year when she tried to bury him in the leaf pile.
They were looking forward to this project for a week. The Artist had used the time to consider what she would paint. For all I know, the Engineer did too. He announced that he was going to paint his "green".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I've been waiting to see the these finished...oh and are they both so very beautiful! Very nice work. You have two very talented children...They are very fortunate to have a mom who is such a great teacher :)
Post a Comment