Monday, October 15, 2007

Seven Things Meme

My favorite young photographer has tagged me for a meme. Thank you, Emily! Now I can copy your idea for a post instead of having to come up with one of my own on my busiest day of the week. Yea!



Rules:

1. Link the person who has tagged you.
2. Tell seven true things about yourself.
3. Tag seven new people.
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.

Okay then,
1. Please visit my favorite young photographer
2. See below.
3. Thanks, but no thanks.
4. Right after I'm done here...


Seven Truths:

1. I am thoroughly Lutheran.
2. I like to see what I can create with knitting.
3. I'm learning how to bake really really good bread, the kind bread snobs call "artisan bread."
4. I enjoy going to the theater.
5. Ballet is my first love.
6. Ballet has been replaced with my loving husband and children and I'm happy.
7. I've climbed mountains in New York and Arizona, I've snorkeled off the Hawaiian and Ohio Key, Florida coasts. I like to travel, but I love coming home again.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I didn't know that you and I shared a love of ballet. I don't think I've fully recovered.