This post represents three projects in various stages of completeness. The first is mine. This is the piano we bought from as estate several years ago. The finish is uneven, sun damaged, and completely worn in some spots.

I've recently learned about a product called Restor-a-Finish. It sounds like a magic bullet for the very problem our piano has. I'd like to try it out, but first I'd like to know if you have had any experience with this product. The last thing I'd like to do is make this piece of furniture that makes its home in my dining room look worse!
Are you wondering what the Engineer is doing? He is examining the way the hammers strike the strings. The Quipper has opened up the piano for one of his projects. He is recording some music, and has the best success with the computer's microphone right in there by the strings.
The Engineer, as always, is fascinated with the way things work.

Finally, way back in April, the Artist began work on a
little stuffed bunny.
Sunday evening she finally completed it, and now it has a home on Honey's (her doll's) bed. Unfortunately in this photo you cannot see the cute little i-cord tail she fashioned for the bunny.
2 comments:
Adorable bunny! Everyone is just so industrious!
Cute! And what a perfect spot for the bunny!
Post a Comment