We have not participated in trick of treat in our own neighborhood since the year I had a porch full of teenagers taller than me smoking cigarettes and asking for candy. That took all the joy out of it for us.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween
Hope all of you who are taking children trick-or-treating, or all those who enjoy giving candy to the little visitors at your door have a fun evening.
We'll be stopping at our next door neighbor's then going over to grandma's house. Most of the trick-or-treaters in grandma's neighborhood are four feet tall or shorter. We have a blast there.
We have not participated in trick of treat in our own neighborhood since the year I had a porch full of teenagers taller than me smoking cigarettes and asking for candy. That took all the joy out of it for us.
We have not participated in trick of treat in our own neighborhood since the year I had a porch full of teenagers taller than me smoking cigarettes and asking for candy. That took all the joy out of it for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sheesh! I went out a few times when I was an older teen, but I had the good sense to be very polite and a little shy!
Post a Comment