The scarf has the X and O (kisses and hugs) patterns on the edges and alternating cat's paw and kitty face lace in the center panel.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Hug For Snickers Scarf
Learn About Snickers Here
Over the weekend I completed the Hug For Snickers scarf for the Artist. She wore it to play on Saturday and to church on Sunday and pronounced it very warm. Mission Accomplished! And it coordinated beautifully with the pale pink coat her grandparents bought her and the pale pink dress coat her cousin handed down to her.
The scarf has the X and O (kisses and hugs) patterns on the edges and alternating cat's paw and kitty face lace in the center panel.
Over the Thanksgiving weekend we were treated to our first accumulating snow of the autumn. The kids welcomed the weather and built a small wet snowman on the back steps.
With the weather just barely at 32 degrees F he lost his features little by little. And by time to kiss Daddy good-by on Monday morning, he made for peals of laughter from the kiddos. Poor soppy snowman.
The scarf has the X and O (kisses and hugs) patterns on the edges and alternating cat's paw and kitty face lace in the center panel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is Marie - my dream scarf. We heard you had snow up there already.
Wow how nice!!! I love it!
My hubby is probably jealous about the snow...but I'm not. Just the scarf
That is a super cute scarf. I love it!
Cute snowman, too :)
The Hug for Snickers Scarf came out really well. Maybe I'll make one for donation to a local school.
Post a Comment