The Engineer loves math, and I thought he'd relish the opportunity to show off a little of his math skills for grandpa. One subtraction worksheet went into the backpack.
We lost some science time last week when I was sick, so I found a couple of worksheets on the Enchanted Learning dot com site that would keep the animals we were studying in his mind. One whale worksheet and one horse worksheet went into the backpack.
I laughed when I got home and sat down to grade his work. He read the title of the whale paper, ("Mystery Whale Connect the Dots") but did not think about what a mystery was. After connecting the dots, the child should see the distinct outline of a sperm whale. The paper asked, "What is this whale called?" My resourceful son does a brief bit of research without consulting his memory bank and prints "Mystery whale." Very clever, my dear, but not worth an A+.


1 comment:
It's definitely an A+ in the "giggle department". He's very clever indeed.
Post a Comment