These new
footies are no masterpiece, but they are warm and they fit the bill as a quick project for me. This photo is not so hot, sorry! They are not much to look at anyway -- K1P1 ribbing and all the rest plain stockinette.

I found the circular needles I needed to finish the Audrey cardigan, and they are on their way to me now. I also took a quick look at the buttons in one store and was encouraged that I will be able to find the right buttons for this project. Next time I'll have to bring the sweater with me so I can be sure I'm pleased with the look before I buy. In the meantime, when the needle arrives, I can knit the button band.
When the Audrey cardigan is completed, I think I'll begin the
Millicent socks by Cookie A. next. I've been looking forward to them for a long time. Don't you love the anticipation of the next project?
School is all off schedule again, meaning that I'm working without lesson plans this week as I have not had time to make them out. Rick took the day off today so we could take the Engineer to the doctor again. His asthma has been so severe this winter we need to find new ways of working with him to keep him out of the hospital.
2 comments:
I hope he's feeling much better! I also hope that the doc is able to help you stay out of the ER.
We missed you guys yesterday. The soup was fantastic.
Love your footies...they look like they would be very comfortable. Hope you get get the engineer healthy again...not much fun being sick and asthma is an awful plus scary disease!
happy knitting :)
Post a Comment