There is a special feeling you get when you receive an unexpected package in the mail. You are more excited when you see that it came from a far away friend. What can top the feeling you get when you find it turns out to be a present for you? I'm treasuring that feeling now with much thanks to my dear friend Lene at
Dances With Wool and
Fine Stitches.
She sent me two beautiful skeins of yarn. Sadly, my lighting options and camera do not do them justice.

I'm already enjoying them, and I'm still in the very beginning of the imagining-what-I-can-make-with-them stage. I think the green might want to be a pair of socks, but maybe not. They are beckoning the lace needles too.
And look at this lovely bag! It is large enough for a sock or kitchen towel project, and small enough I may be able to stick it in my suitcase for an upcoming trip.


Thank you, Dear Leena!
3 comments:
What a treat. So much nicer to find yarn in the mailbox than bills! Gorgeous colors.
Awesome :)
How nice...and beautiful too!
Post a Comment