Friday, May 09, 2008

Playing Big Brother to Mr. B.

While his sister is off on a grand adventure, the Engineer is having a minor adventure of his own. He gets to play big brother to a three year old friend, Mr. B.

His adventure is only a day old as I write this, but I'm pleased with how conscientiously the Engineer is watching over his little friend and letting me know when help is needed. And I'm so happy little Mr. B. is excited to be here, having an adventure of his own. He knew he would be staying with us and he didn't dread saying good bye to Mom and Dad. We'll see how many days that holds up (fingers crossed). I'm looking forward to seeing his face when they call and I hold the phone to his ear too.

1 comment:

hakucho said...

Looks like they were having lots of fun :)