The school year may be winding down, but summer activities are gearing up. I'm so close to the end of the year that I can see the more relaxed schedule coming my way, but I can't enjoy it quite yet. Science, grammar, Latin and math stand between the Artist and her summer. The Engineer has some math and reading yet to complete.
This summer we have lots of plans. Swim lessons will begin some time soon I hope (waiting on the pool folks to call me back). This is always a child favorite.

The Engineer is looking forward to playing T ball. Earlier this spring when we had a few warm days he was able to practice some. I do hope it warms up again soon.
The Artist will be participating in a reading mentoring program at the library. This weekend at the mentor orientation we should learn more about it. I think she will enjoy reading to younger children, especially younger children who are not her brother!

Over the summer the family will keep up with piano lessons, our German program, and the Artist will have a typing course. Knowing the two of them, they will spend the rest of their time reading and bike riding (for her) or playing basketball and riding scooter (for him).
1 comment:
I can't believe school is almost over...just 2 more weeks :) This school year flew by very quickly!
Enjoy :)
Post a Comment