Out of the mauve, I received a call from someone at LCMS headquarters in St. Louis. She wanted to ask me what I thought about missions. Oh, I wish I could remember the name of the office she called from, but in my ire I've let it slip my mind.
I did interrupt her question to tell her I don't think much at all about her office. "I don't think much of your office. You are firing and recalling pastors and replacing them with English teachers and I think that is abominable!"
I think I startled her. She was very sorry to hear what I had to say, but she told me she would pass it along to her superiors.
After that all I could muster was an incredulous "Yah."
They probably put a big black mark next to my name and phone number.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good for you!!!!
They chose the wrong house today, didn't they!
Post a Comment