Today's lesson was called Techinicolor Beasties. She made some sweet flying parrots and posing frogs, even a crocodile leaving a trail of footprints behind himself.
One tableau I didn't quite pick up on, so I asked for her explanation.
Tell me about this one.
That's a colorful cliff, and this (left) is the water.
What are the green and yellow in the water?
The green is part of the water's color, the yellow is sunlight.
What's going on on top?
This is a person pushing another person off the cliff.
Oh. And what is this? (the top right black figure)
That is a "No Diving" sign.
Oh, well, I guess they didn't dive, did they.
Nope. That's the silly, wonderful, me!
No home school students were suspended or expelled for this egregious threat of violence.


2 comments:
excellent imagination :)
I love it! Thanks for sharing (both the art and the commentary)!
Post a Comment