Thursday, August 02, 2007

Walk

I can report twenty miles walked last month.

That gives me a solid 'meets expectations' for the month of July. Not a fraction over the set goal. But also, not a fraction below it. I can tell my tennis shoes are wearing out faster than any pair I've ever owned. I'm not developing any aches yet, unless go to fast for to long on the steep incline. So they still have some life left in them before they move on to become--garden shoes.

1 comment:

Presbytera said...

You have me double Marie. I walk 1/2 mile a day on the treadmill, Monday through Friday. I bike for 10 minutes each of those days too so I don't know what the grand total is.

Good for you reaching your expectations.

My physical therapist says that 6 mos. is the life of a tennis shoe. The rest may look good but the inside support will give way. Don't wait for the aches!