With making a change to having lesson plans so the Artist can be more self-paced I increased my workload. Adding another full-time student to my school also increases it. Remembering how time intensive it was to write all the history narrations and science notes for the Artist when she was a first-grader has me somewhat dreading it.
The library has already left me several messages that I have books ready to pick up. These are the first of many the children will be using through the year.
On Tuesday we will be beginning, all three of us, with eyes wide at the prospect of working through all the books and materials I've readied.
Next week will also begin "school hours" with regard to my blog time. I'll be checking in three times a week rather than every weekday. At least that is the plan right now. My school plans seem to need adjustment along the way each year, so my blog plans may change as well.
Have a wonderful weekend everybody!


3 comments:
Good luck getting back into the school swing of things :)
That earthworm book looks like something my boys would want to check out. Anything with legs or that squirms.
good luck!! think of me with 5! ;o) i know josh isn't in school but he is a big distraction...sigh
Post a Comment