Rick snapped this photo of her placing first in forms (poomse, in Korean).
Later in the day she earned a bronze medal in sparring. Board breaking did not go so well, and she came home with a participant medal and a resolve to do better next time. With the Engineer having two bouts of illness already this year and January not even being complete I'm more thankful than ever that I have him home schooled. I can make up his work pretty quickly, and I don't mind doing it on the weekends most of the time.
Unfortunately he passed his bug to his sister and her work is not so easily made up. Thankfully, she shakes things off faster than the little guy.


4 comments:
Congratulations to Artist! Being sick is no fun, I hope Engineer gets beter soon.
Many Congrats to the Artist!
Congrats! How cool is that! :)
Congratulations!!
Get well soon and stay well!!!
No fun in being sick :(
Post a Comment