Rats -- we got back to school so nicely last week and now we will lose momentum again. Until a few minutes ago I was the only one up and about and its already mid-morning.
So instead of having school I'm spending my morning washing my hands (again) and washing the hand towels and the blankets I keep on the couch.
And my antibacterial, antiviral disinfectant spray is my friend. I was able to use it liberally this morning as it is nearly sixty degrees F and all the windows are open.
My periodic prayers, while I wash my hands, have been a mix of thanks to God for sparing me thus far and a humble albeit pleading petition that he will continue to spare me this time.
For the last week the Engineer has been reminding me how many more days we have until the Ohio State game. Today is the big day, and he is feeling so miserable. But I'm willing to bet he will be watching at least the first quarter anyway.
, The Super Dome looks like a giant king cake, doesn't it? Go Bucks! (Sorry Dad, I like LSU too, almost as much).


4 comments:
Sure hope you all feel better real soon. Most of all....Marie you take good care of you...they need you!!!
hugs :)
What a blessing that you have been spared. Lydia, Caleb and Brad have been fighting sore throats and achy heads today- hope that's all that develops. Feel better soon guys, and Go Bucks!
ps - is your kitchen remodel underway?
There's nothing worse than a sickness going around the house. I hope everyone is in full recovery mode and that you'll be passed over this time.
PS -- I'm going to conspire with Polly to get you to a yoga class.
We also had a "bug" hit the house this week (ours is of the fever & vomiting variety) just as we were starting back to regular studies, so your description of temperature-taking, handwashing, disinfecting, and praying that mom & dad don't get it sounds very familiar!
Post a Comment