Friday, December 22, 2006

On My Camera

Let's see what's on the camera.

Running in Circles played last weekend. I managed to take a few fair photos! This establishment has a restaurant on one side and a bar on the other. The menu looked a bit pricey to me, but the appetizer I had was wonderful. I will say that for the price you also get a good bit of atmosphere, with a brilliant 20-foot (+/- 5.5 meter) fish tank centrally located in the dining room and all. It seemed the band was well received. Although there was no dance floor, there were dancers!

Look for them again Dec. 23rd at Club Images in Strongsville, OH.

In other news... The Artist recently completed this puzzle with some help from Dad and Mom. It was a fun family project. The puzzle is quite clever. It was a gift her Uncle brought home from a trip to Switzerland. This one will not be coming apart again!

I thought of all my relatives, friends, and bloggerland friends as we assembled the globe.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Nice pics, hon. The band photos look really good.