Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Snow Bliss

Playing in the first good snowfall of the season is always fun. Today I have two little marshmallow children. They look puffed up to three times their size by their winter wear. It was reminiscent of A Christmas Story's "I can't put my arms down!" when my son tried to get up off the kitchen floor after having mommy tighten his boot straps.

The Artist likes making snow angels, but she does not relish her little brother throwing snow onto her as she does it. The mittens I made for him are getting their first field test today.

8 comments:

skatey katie said...

what GORGEOUS photos...
i have never had a white christmas..
strange but true!!!
so it looks just like the movies at your place lol
*gorgeous* snow angel.
that's one if my wishes one day: make a snow angel.
we're planning on taking our kiddos skiing next winter... maybe i'll do an involuntary-face-plant-angel
:o)

Anonymous said...

What a great way to "test drive" the mittens! My children would be so envious to see all this snow... they have never had enough snow to make a snowman!

Rick said...

Great pics, hon.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

If only they knew how little snow this really was... :)

Anonymous said...

"Good" snowfall? You west siders...

I can still see grass!

:-)

Cute pics !

Marie N. said...

Hi Scott! Tihis was a good snowfall -- not enough to shovel but enough to play in. :-)

Anonymous said...

AH! I understand now!

Mrs. Britty said...

Can't wait to get to the snow!